Jamaica Plain Regan Youth League: Sponsor a Team
Consider sponsoring a team for the 2018 season!
The Team Sponsorship rate for 2018 is $600.00.
With the costs of running the league on the rise, your sponsorship will allow us to keep our fees as low as possible so that all young people in our community have a chance to play.
We will recognize your sponsorship by:
- Putting your business name on a team uniform
- Announcing your sponsorship at the Opening Day ceremonies
- Listing your business name and website link on our website
- Providing you with a team photo; and
- Exploring other ways throughout the season to let the community know about generous sponsors like you who make our league possible.
One of the “intangible” rewards of course is knowing that you stand behind a group of boys and girls who benefit from the camaraderie and community building that is the JP Regan Youth League.
To sponsor a team for the 2018 season, click the button below:
This year we also offer the opportunity to be a League Sponsor for $1,000. In addition to the Team Sponsor benefits, the League will:
- Recognize you at opening and closing ceremonies as a League Sponsor;
- Include your name/logo on League banners;
- Place your name/logo at the top of the League website;
- Provide three adult-sized team jerseys to each league sponsor;
- Mention you in media articles (e.g. JP Gazette, El Mundo, JP Patch) and press releases;
- Thank you in League e-newsletter that reaches 2,000 local families.
To become a league sponsor for the 2018 season, click the button below:
Over 800 young people ages 5-18 from 58 teams had fun playing baseball, softball, and teeball in the Jamaica Plain Regan Youth League last year thanks to Team and League Sponsorship and the hard work of over 100 volunteer coaches. We are very proud of the way that the League reflects the diversity of our neighborhood and provides low-cost recreational activities for hundreds of young people.
On behalf of the players, coaches, and organizers of the Regan Youth League, thank you for your consideration.
- Jodi Sugerman-Brozan
“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair.” — Nelson Mandela