Presidents Hockey: Welcome
|QUINCY PUBLIC SCHOOLS|
|Dr. Richard DeCristofaro||Superintendent, Quincy Public Schoolsemail@example.com|
|Larry Taglieri||Principal, Quincy High Schoolfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Mahoney||Director of Athletics and Student Wellness of Quincy High School||Kevinmahoney@quincypublicschools.com|
|Ted Walsh, Jr.||Varsity Head Coachemail@example.com|
|Mike McNeice||Junior Varsity Head Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mike MacPherson||Assistant Coach|
|Ted Walsh, III||Assistant Coach|
Fan Gear is Here! (click for handout/order form)
Orders & payments are due no later than December 7th for Christmas delivery. January 5th is the absolute final order day!
- Players are responsible to get their orders to either Matt O'Brien or Daniel O'Leary. - please staple checks to the order forms or enclose in an envelope.
- Orders will not be submitted without payment.
**********NOW AVAILABLE!! - 1/4 Zip Heavyweight navy/white heathered look QHS Hockey Logo Embroidered on front $35; add $2 for 2XL & 3XL. $40 with player # number; add $2 with player number in 2XL & 3XL.
BRACELETS ON SALE TOO!!! (see photo below)
- Each bracelet is $20 and comes with 3 charms.
- You can choose which 3 you want. Email your order to Julie Connolly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders on bracelets are due by Friday, December 15th if you want delivery by Christmas.
- Checks can be made payable to QHS Boy's Hockey Boosters.
- Boys can give payment to Matt Connolly.
The link for the QHS Winter Sports FamilyID registration is now available online at:
You sign up on Family Id first and then payments can be made in one of the two following ways:
1. Cash or Check Cash or Check made out to QPS Athletic Fund
2. UniPay Gold (Online user fee payment) https://unipaygold.unibank.com/customerinfo.aspx (main screen select Quincy Public Schools, then select QHS, and finally select boy's hockey)
Winter Sports Eligibility Clearance Day
Saturday, November 18th from 12-2pm. Students can come to the Athletic Office, to make sure that they are cleared for tryouts or if they are missing anything. -FamilyID Check -ImPACT Test Check -Academic Eligibility Check -Pass in updated physicals -
Tuesday, November 21
An updated schedule for JV bus times should be available soon from QHS Athletics, for the time being they are listed under both the JV Bus Lunch Tab and Google Calendar Tab to left top of page.