Plant City Little League: Registration Fees
2019 PCLL Spring Fees:
(Included is a $30 player fee required by The City of Plant City)
4 yr old Tball Coed = $85
5/6Tball/ Coach Pitch = $100
Machine Pitch Baseball = $125
Minor, Major & JR/SR Baseball = $165
Tball/Coach Pitch Softball = $100
Minor, Major & JR/SR Softball = $125
($20 Sibling Discount)IMPORTANT NOTE: We will only be accepting Credit / Debit Card, Cash or Money Order this season. We will not accept any personal or business checks as a form of payment.
- The $30 City Fee is Non-Refundable
- Refunds of the PCLL Registration Fee due to injury, illness or other reasons prohibiting the child from playing will be pro-rated based on the number of games played on that team's schedule.
- All refunds will be paid via check mailed to the parent/guardian.
- If a refund request is made that is not due to injury, illness or other reasons prohibiting the child from playing, it will be brought before the PCLL board at the next scheduled meeting. If approved by the board, the refund will be pro-rated based on the number of games played on that team's schedule.
- If the player keeps his/her uniform and withdraws, $35 will be deducted from the refund amount for the uniform cost. If the FULL uniform is returned and in good enough condition for a replacement player to use, the $35 will be kept in the refund total.
- If a player is registered by their parent/guardian, but resides outside of PCLL's boundary, and the parent/guardian is unable to provide a legitimate waiver that is either already signed by our President and the District Administrator, or a new waiver to be approved, the player will be withdrawn and there will be no refund.
- All Refunds will be minus $10 to cover the fees PCLL incurs per registation.