North Stonington Little League: Welcome
North Stonington Little League
Baseball & Softball
Spring 2017 Registration
Saturday - January 28th 10:00am-12:00pm
Saturday - February 18th 9:00am-12:00pm
Wheeler Gymatorium Lobby
Open to Boys & Girls - Age 4-12
Fees: T-Ball $70 / Baseball & Softball $85
Minor and Majors (9-12) year olds are selected via player evaluations.
EVALUATIONS ARE MANDATORY
9-12 year old evaluations will take place on:
Saturday March 4th
at Wheeler High School Gymatorium.
Minor Tryouts 4p-5:45p
Major Tryouts 5:45p-7pm
T-ball - No Tryouts
League meets once a month on the 2nd Thursday at 7:00PM at the Grange
If you have any questions feel free to contact Dorothy Burdick at firstname.lastname@example.org
LET'S PLAY BALL!
Little League Pledge:
The North Stonington Little League will provide an opportunity for children and youth from ages 4 through 12 in our community:
- To have access to healthy out-of-school recreational activities under good leadership that effectively teach the game of baseball and softball skills in the atmosphere of wholesome community participation.
- To gain a positive self-image and develop social skills while increasing their physical fitness.
- To celebrate individual, team and league accomplishments.
- To participate in activities which instill the values of teamwork, sportsmanship, fair play, leadership, character, courage, loyalty and respect for others.
- To be inspired with a goal and their lives enriched with a set of values to guide them into adulthood.