Lakeside - Parkrose Little League: Welcome
Congratulations 2013 Lakeside-Parkrose Junior District 1 Champions!
|Safety Is Our Priority!|
Concussion Awareness & Coach Certification
Oregon Senate Bill 721, Jenna's Law, requires players and parents be made aware of the symptoms and consequences of concussion, as well as youth sports coaches be certified. Online training and certification is available at:
Coaches, please email your certificate to Terri Johnson @ firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sunday, March 9, 2014.
Sports Injury & Basic First Aid Clinic
A mandatory Basic First Aid & Sports Injury class is scheduled for:
- Saturday, March 22nd, 11 AM-Noon @ Round Table Pizza (4141 NE 122nd/Shaver)
- Presentation by Dr. Mark Gabriel, Advanced Wellness Center, Portland OR
Coaches, or a team representative, are required to attend. Please RSVP with attendee's name to email@example.com
March 15, 2014, Saturday - All Day
Saturday, March 15th - All Day - has been designated league-wide field clean up day to get diamonds and playing areas safe and ready for our athletes. Season starts in April, which is just around the corner
Coaches: Determine which 2-3 hours block of time works for your team and let Desiree know (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to tell parents to bring basic yard tools to help -- rakes, gloves, hoes, shears, etc.
- Softball teams report to Sacramento Elementary School fields
- All other teams report to Lakeside fields @ 5135 NE Columbia Blvd.(behind/below Native Amer. Youth Assn)
- Burnside field will have a separate day dedicated to it, perhaps during Spring Break
Can't thank you enough for working this into your schedule. Many hands make for light work, so be sure to get parents and kids out to help.
Click on "Upcoming Events" tab for other important dates.
|Sat., March 15th|