Gull Lake Little League: Welcome
Gull Lake Little League will again be participating in the Richland Independence Day parade!
- Held on Tuesday July 4th 2017
- Every player and parent are welcome to walk or ride in the parade.
- Line up and decorating of our float/trailer/truck will begin at 8am behind the Richland Middle School Parking lot.
- Parade starts rolling out at 10:30 am but official time start is at 11am in the Village Square but kids need to be at line up between 8-9 am for decorating.
- We will be handing out Otter Pops provided by the Little League. The parade committee does not recommend throwing of candy.
- The parade ends at Grace Spring Church. So if the parent is not walking or riding with their child they need to pick them up at the Church immediately at the end of the parade.
- Please have them contact Sherri Alvey at 269-352-3495 or Email with any questions