Fairfield County Fastpitch Softball League: Welcome
The Fairfield County Fastpitch Softball League (FCFSL) was established in 2003. It is a league that includes town teams, Little League and Babe Ruth programs, and elite travel teams. We are a spring and summer league that concludes with a season-ending tournament at the end of July.
Thursday, May 17
Please open the attached excel file or go to "Handouts" and review the contact info for your team. All new info is in blue font. Make sure all information (phone number and email address) is correct. Some phone numbers are missing! Email changes AND TEAM/CONTACT DELETIONS to FCFSL.Softball@gmail.com
Handout: Contact List
Tuesday, April 17
If you do not have password access to the website, please click on the "calendar" icon on the left-side menu. You will see a click area that allows you to ask for access to the site. Please click and your request will be sent to me. I'll approve access after comparing your name and email to the list of FCFSL contacts. Once you have this access, you can begin to build/update your team page site. Locate your team from the Division/team list to gain access to your specific team site. Email FCFSL.Softball@gmail.com if you have any questions!
Wednesday, March 8
Please do not use the "Notification Option" when scheduling!
When you make your schedule, you must enter it into your team's FCFSL website page. Here's how:
1. Login with your ID for first time users (or email addresses for old pros) and password.
2. Click "calendar" in the left-hand menu.
3. Click "games."
4. Find and click on your age group (10u, 12u, 14u, 16u)
5. Once inside your age group site, make sure you see a tab that says "FCFSL (e.g., 10u) 2016." Right underneath this tab, click "add game."
6. Here are the items you must enter after clicking "add game:" a) select home and away teams; b) game date; c) game time; d) game location; e) under display options at the bottom, make sure that all options are clicked "yes," including "display on home page;" f) at the very bottom of the page, click "add game" when you have entered all of the above info. Also, DO NOT give the game a "name."
7. Repeat ad infinitum...
Friday, March 2
*** PLEASE NOTE - There has been a change for our meeting ***
The 2018 FCFSL Annual Meeting will now be held, Thursday, March 22nd at 6:30pm at Stamford High School (cafeteria). (55 Strawberry Hill Avenue, Stamford, CT. 06902)
If you need directions, click the headline '2018 Annual Meeting' link.
In case of bad weather that night, check with this website before you leave in case of cancellation!
Any questions? Please email FCFSL.Softball@gmail.com