The Fairfield County Fastpitch Softball League (FCFSL) was established in 2003. It is a league that includes town teams, Little League and Babe Ruth programs, and elite travel teams. We are a spring and summer league that concludes with a season-ending tournament at the end of July.
Friday, March 15
The 2019 FCFSL Annual meeting is scheduled and will take place on March 25th from 7pm to 9pm in the Stamford High School cafeteria.
Address: 55 Strawberry Hill Avenue, Stamford, CT. 06902
Park near the tennis courts and walk up the driveway to the glass doors entrance
If you need directions, please click '2019 Annual Meeting' link.
In case of inclement weather that evening, please check the website before you leave in case of cancelation
Any questions? Please e-mail FCFSLSoftball@gmail.com.
Tuesday, March 19
Please open the attached excel file or go to "Handouts" and review the contact info for your team. All new info is in blue font. Make sure all information (phone number and email address) is correct. Some phone numbers are missing! Email changes AND TEAM/CONTACT DELETIONS to FCFSL.Softball@gmail.com
Handout: Contact List
Tuesday, April 17
If you do not have password access to the website, please click on the "calendar" icon on the left-side menu. You will see a click area that allows you to ask for access to the site. Please click and your request will be sent to me. I'll approve access after comparing your name and email to the list of FCFSL contacts. Once you have this access, you can begin to build/update your team page site. Locate your team from the Division/team list to gain access to your specific team site. Email FCFSL.Softball@gmail.com if you have any questions!
When you make your schedule, you must enter it into your team's FCFSL website page. Here's how:
1. Login with your ID for first time users (or email addresses for old pros) and password.
2. Click "calendar" in the left-hand menu.
3. Click "games."
4. Find and click on your age group (10u, 12u, 14u, 16u)
5. Once inside your age group site, make sure you see a tab that says "FCFSL (e.g., 10u) 2016." Right underneath this tab, click "add game."
6. Here are the items you must enter after clicking "add game:" a) select home and away teams; b) game date; c) game time; d) game location; e) under display options at the bottom, make sure that all options are clicked "yes," including "display on home page;" f) at the very bottom of the page, click "add game" when you have entered all of the above info. Also, DO NOT give the game a "name."
7. Repeat ad infinitum...
Wednesday, March 8
Please do not use the "Notification Option" when scheduling!
Tuesday, June 12
Check here for information about the FCFSL Year End Tournaments!
The 10u Tournament will be hosted by Wilton!
Contact – Pam Nessel (Pamela.Nessel@marist.edu)
The 12u Tournament will be hosted by Southbury!
Contact - Frank Durante (firstname.lastname@example.org )
The 14u Tournament will be hosted by Southbury!
Contact - Frank Durante (email@example.com)