East Norriton Little League: Welcome
Summer Clinic & Fall Baseball Registration
|Tue 8/22||2017 ENLL Summer Clinic - 7s & 8s||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Cole Manor Elementary School - Front field|
|Wed 8/23||2017 ENLL Summer Clinic - 9s & 10s||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM||Cole Manor Elementary School - Front field|
Founded in 1953, East Norriton Little League (ENLL) is a non-profit corporation chartered by Little League, Inc. and administered by an elected Board of Directors. Additional Board members may be appointed by the elected Board from the general membership to head up each of the functions/activities within the league. ALL positions with ENLL are volunteer and non-paid. ENLL offers baseball programs for children at least 4 years old and at most 12 years old, as determined by Little League Baseball®.
Little League's rules are very strict about which local league a child may play in given the child's permanent residence address or school address. Any child born between 5/1/04-8/31/13 and residing OR attending school within the boundaries of ENLL may register to play spring baseball in 2017. To view ENLL's boundaries, click HERE for a printable boundary map.
For a complete rundown of the levels of play offered in ENLL for 2017, please visit the Divisions tab.
Tuesday, August 15
A relatively quiet week in ENLL was a busy week in the run-up to the Little League Baseball® World Series. Pennsylvania was nearly represented for the third time in the last four years, but fell just short in the Mid-Atlantic semifinals last Friday. EVERY game is on TV, so pull up a chair with your Little Leaguer as hard work paying off is put on display.
- Here’s a link to the full slate of games for the entire upcoming World Series tournament: http://www.llbws.org/gameinfo/schedule.htm (hit the ‘record’ button on your DVR if you see your favorite Information Officer on TV!).
- Registration for the Summer Clinic remains open and the clinic resumes TONIGHT. The clinic will be once a week from now through August 30 and still includes a FREE fall baseball registration. For complete details, CLICK the '2017 Summer Clinic' tab above.
- Fall baseball teams are taking shape as registration remains OPEN for all players born between 9/1/03-8/31/11 and can be done online @ https://goo.gl/eoumaO. PLEASE CONTACT ENLL PRESIDENT MARK McILVAINE - firstname.lastname@example.org - with questions regarding either program.
- As you gear up your Little Leaguer for fall baseball, please support ENLL sponsor DICK'S Sporting Goods and enjoy the following special offers for ENLL members: https://goo.gl/3It0c1
- If you had a Little Leaguer play for ENLL this past spring, please make some time to complete the 2017 ENLL Performance Survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D65GHXD. Without feedback from ENLL's members, the Board of Directors can't know how to make ENLL even better - for its players and its families. ENLL's BoD will use your valuable feedback as it assesses ENLL's operations over the next several months leading up to the 2018 spring baseball season. So let's hear it, folks - where did ENLL strike out and where did ENLL knock it out of the park??