East Norriton Little League: Welcome
|Sun 6/25||ENLL Dining for Dollars @ Bertucci's||11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Bertucci's of Audubon|
|Tue 6/27||Meeting of ENLL Board of Directors||8:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Facenda Whitaker Lanes|
Founded in 1953, East Norriton Little League (ENLL) is a non-profit corporation chartered by Little League, Inc. and administered by an elected Board of Directors. Additional Board members may be appointed by the elected Board from the general membership to head up each of the functions/activities within the league. ALL positions with ENLL are volunteer and non-paid. ENLL offers baseball programs for children at least 4 years old and at most 12 years old, as determined by Little League Baseball®.
Little League's rules are very strict about which local league a child may play in given the child's permanent residence address or school address. Any child born between 5/1/04-8/31/13 and residing OR attending school within the boundaries of ENLL may register to play in 2017. To view ENLL's boundaries, click HERE for a printable boundary map.
For a complete rundown of the levels of play offered in ENLL for 2017, please visit the Divisions tab.
Tuesday, June 20
ENLL will close its 9U tournament tonight with a championship game between guest teams from Oreland-Wyndmoor LL and Whitemarsh LL, then ENLL’s 8U tournament rolls into town – with 15 teams! Every volunteer that touches these tournaments in any way makes an impact and contributes to something that guests from all around the Delaware Valley are praising. PLEASE help continue to make it happen!
- The 8U tournament begins on June 22 with a skills competition at Cole Manor and runs all weekend. Please contact Debbie Smith @ firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to volunteer for a game or two in some capacity or call her at 610-960-7868. A little help goes a long way. Proceeds from tournament fees and concession sales directly offset ENLL’s huge operating expenses and help keep YOUR ENLL registration fees as low as possible. So ENLL’s entire support – whether you have a child playing this summer or not – is needed to make the tournaments a success and keep satisfied guests returning year after year. PLEASE HELP!!
- Congratulations to ENLL’s New York Yankees, champions of the American League! The Yankees went head-to-head with the Astros three times in the American League playoff tournament, splitting the first two games and then winning the rubber match, a 10-9 nail biter for the title on June 13. Great work, Yankees!!
- Please remember that June 25 is ENLL’s next ‘Dining for Dollars’ @ Bertucci’s event: 15% of your bill to ENLL when you show this flyer: https://goo.gl/bcSDOo.
- Reading Fightin Phils ticket books are still available and easier to get than ever! For only $27 you get SIX undated general admission tickets to be used in ANY combination for 2017 Fightin Phils home games. Wanna go alone? Use 1 ticket for 6 games. Wanna take your Little Leaguer? The two of you can go to 3 games! Wanna add a friend? The three of you can go to two games together – for just 27 bucks!! And when you purchase through ENLL, $9 per book comes back to the league.
- Follow this link: https://baseballtown.org/fundraiser.html
- Put “East Norriton Little League” in the ‘Organization Name’ field
- List ENLL’s Fundraising Director “Phannavy Wilson” in ‘Name of the Seller’ fields
- Add your contact information and pay with a credit card (PayPal account not required) and the ticket books will be mailed to you within a week. What could be simpler?!?
- Please share this flyer – FIGHTIN PHILS TICKET BOOKS – and spread the word!
- The next meeting of the Board of Directors will be June 27 at 8pm at Facenda Whitaker and ENLL needs YOU to get involved. Please attend!