Dixie Terra Linda Little League: Playoff Schedules
|League Playoff schedules for Minors, Majors, and Jrs.
- Majors/Minors Rules
- A local rules summary which overlays official Little League rules for each season. To be updated before start of games in March.
- Umpire/Field Prep Forms
- Timesheets for Umpires and Field Prep personnel. Instructions change annually.
- Safety Manual
- DTLLL's Current Safety Manual Lots of valuable information!
- Sponsorship Information
- Sponsor forms, banner & advertising opportunities and applications for the Season are here. Please help the League with a sponsorship, different levels are available to fit your abilities to help the League.
- Agendas: Board of Directo
- Monthly Board Meeting Agendas
- District Field locations
- Field Directions for Fall Ball and Post Season tournaments. Link is found on the District Website: Cut and paste this address into your URL:
- Team Parent Info Packet
- This is a comprehensive packet of forms and information for Team Parents, includes Parade, Photo schedule, Snack Bar assigning, Uniform inventory sheet etc.
- Volunteer Positions
- Volunteerism is an important part of Little League Baseball. Please read the attached handouts for more details of possible areas where you can help out. Please sign up to Volunteer on your child's registration form (see LINKS button). IF you are going to serve in a capacity that involves Child Contact (Umpires, Managers/Coaches, Practice Assts., Team Parent, Schedulers, Board Members, you MUST complete the annual Volunteer Form for a mandatory background check.
Thanks for helping us with the program and to keep costs down!
- DTLLL Program
- Check out our new page: CHANGES TO THE DTLLL PROGRAM on the left side of the Home Page
for details of modifications to names of lower divisions, and changes to birthdates per new LL regulations.
- Coaching Resources
- Find materials and tips from various sources to help you learn to teach baseball to the kids.
- Photo Schedules
- Photo schedules
- Fall Ball Info
- Fall Ball is an instructional program for League age 8-16 year olds, at levels from Entering Minors through Jrs. The season is from mid-September through October each year, and includes interleague scrimmages with adjacent Leagues.Current schedule is posted on Home Page links.
Registration form is found in the LINKS section beginning August 1.
Schedule and field directions will be posted in this section in late August/early September.
- GIANTS LITTLE LEAGUE DAY
- Each year the League participates in Little League Day at the SF Giants. This year it is on 5/14/17 Tickets are pre-reserved at $28 per ticket and is partly a fundraiser for the League. A few extra tickets may be available. Contact email@example.com for requests.
- Rescheduling Policy
- DTLLL has a system whereby rain-outs of regularly scheduled games are automatically rescheduled to eliminate the need for short notice phone calls, etc to teams, snack bar and field preppers and umpires. Handouts in this section describe this system.
- Parade Map/Instructions
- Map and Instructions for the Opening Day Parade. See Team Parent Packet for this year's information. Parade is 3/15/2014
- Challenger Division
- Little League baseball for children 5-18 (up to 22 yrs old if still in High School) with physical or mental challenges. Sign up on our regular Registration Link and check out the flyer, attached.
- All Stars Rosters
- Current year rosters of All Stars!
- Snack Bar Instructions
- Instructions for Snack Bar volunteers
- Junior League Rules
- Interleague rules are a combination of Rulebook and local rules. See handout for info.
- TBall & Jr Minors Rules
- Local rules govern these developmental divisions
- All Stars Policies
- Policies for selection of players and Managers/Coaches for the 5 All Star teams
revised and adopted by Board on 2/27/14
- Field Prep Manual
- TRYOUT-SKILLS EVALUATIONS
- TRYOUTS ARE A MANDATORY SKILLS EVALUATIONS FOR MAJORS & MINORS - League ages 9-12 (8s optional)
TRYOUTS ARE MANDATORY SKILLS EVALUATIONS FOR JUNIOR LEAGUE League Ages 13-14 (15s optional)
- Manager/ Coach Evaluation
- Use the convenient On Line form in the LINKS button on this website to let us know about your prior season coaches. Fill one out for each team with which you were involved. The League hopes to be able to upgrade the program by learning about our volunteers. Anonymous and voluntary, of course! If you prefer, a hard copy can be downloaded here and submitted to the League.
- Registration Information
- On Line registration opens on December 1 for the following Spring Season. Please see LINKS button for access to ON LINE signups. Information is provided on the Home page.There will be no in person registration this year. If you cannot register on line please email Bizmill@aol.com or leave a message at 721-4784 for assistance.
- Updating your web page
- procedures for team web administrators for updating your team's web pages