NJ District 3 Little League: Welcome
. Posted June 22 - There are changes to the Junior Softball & Senior Baseball Schedules
Posted June 22 - Junior Baseball Schedule has changed. Games F2 & F3 are to be played in Elmer.
We are starting our 32th season,
District 3 Boundaries:
* Penns Grove - Carneys
I Trust in God, I Love My Country
To Contact District 3 Tag Home Plate
Wednesday, June 7
The Section IV Tournament will be held at East Vineland Little League, District 3 from June 30th to July 6th.
It is important for all Little League® volunteers and parents to be familiar with the most up-to-date version of Little League’s Official Regulations, Playing Rules, and Operating Policies. for more information Click HereBelow are resources including information about any rule or regulations changes for the current year not included in the print version of the rulebook, significant changes included in the current year’s rulebook, and information about how to purchase the most up-to-date versions of the Little League rulebooks in both print and for mobile.
- 2017 RULEBOOK UPDATES - At this time, there are no updates to the 2017 Little League® Rulebooks.
- 2017 RULE & REG UPDATES - Review updates to the Little League® Official Rules, Regulations, and Policies. LEARN MORE
- BACKGROUND CHECKS - Starting in 2017, all local leagues will be required to conduct background checks utilizing First Advantage. LEARN MORE
- RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS - Starting in 2017, new residency requirements will be mandated for local league registration. LEARN MORE
- 2017 BASEBALL AGE CHART - Review the 2017 Little League age chart - for baseball divisions only. LEARN MORE
- 2017 SOFTBALL AGE CHART - Review the 2017 Little League age chart - for softball divisions only. LEARN MORE
- PURCHASE RULEBOOKS - Additional copies of the rulebooks are available for purchase. LEARN MORE
- BAT INFORMATION - Visit the online resource page dedicated to bat information. LEARN MORE
- PITCHING RULES - Review pitching rules for regular season Baseball and Softball. LEARN MORE
- WAIVERS OF RULES - In some circumstances it may be necessary to attain a waiver. LEARN MORE
- POLICY STATEMENTS - Review position statements on various policies that must be observed. LEARN MORE
- PATCH REQUIREMENTS - The Official Uniform Patch is what sets a Little Leaguer® apart. LEARN MORE
- GROW THE GAME GRANT - Apply for assistance to general league enhancements & developments LEARN MORE
- LIGHTING STANDARDS - Review the 2016 lighting standards and safety audit. LEARN MORE
Little League® Baseball and Softball has launched the online destination of its new training and education platform, Little League University. LittleLeagueU.org is designed to transform the way volunteers, league and district administrators, coaches, and parents experience learning about the Little League program. Read more . . .
For District 3 Baseball and Softball news go to the District News Page.
Little League Baseball & Softball Publishes the Following Monthly Newsletters
Go to "Forms & Publications" area for more information.
To get more information about them click on "Monthly Little League Newsletters" on the top lefthand side on any page.
Top of Page