· All FIFA Rules Apply unless otherwise addressed in these Rules
· 3 field players + 1 keeper
· All kicks are indirect (5 yds given to kicker)
· Goal kicks cannot pass mid-field without being touched by a player
· Goalie cannot punt
· No off-sides
· Players may enter the goal box to play the ball
· Re-starts from Touchline (sideline) can be kick-ins or throw-ins
· Goals can be scored from anywhere on the attacking half of the field.
· Goals can not be scored directly by a team from their half of the field.
· Goals can not be scored directly from kick-offs, free kicks, kick-ins, goal kicks or corner kicks.
Once the kick is taken, if any player (attacker or defender) touches the ball and the ball goes in the goal, a goal is awarded to the attacking team.