Aragona Pembroke Little League: Complex Rules
1. No Bikes, rollerblades or skateboards allowed in the complex. Bikes are to be parked in the bike stand.
2. No pets allowed (on leash or otherwise).
3. No rock throwing at all.
4. No playing catch or throwing balls in the walkways.
5. No alcoholic beverages allowed in the complex at any time.
6. No climbing on fences or any building.
7. All children must have adult supervision in the press box or on the concession deck.
8. All parents are responsible for their children while at the complex.
9. Everyone is responsible for their own trash.
10. No playing of any kind in or around the parking lot or between fences and buildings on any side of the complex.
11. The speed limit in the parking area is 5mph or less at all times. Remember that pedestrians ALWAYS have the right of way. Please be extremely cautious as children (large and small) are present at all times.
12. Our complex is in the middle of a residential neighborhood, please be mindful of "No Parking" signs on De Laura Lane and dispose of your trash in proper receptacles.
13. Parents are always an example for their children - BE A GOOD ONE!