Aragona Pembroke Little League: Boundaries
APLL Can Accept Players From the Following Virginia Beach Areas...
Our boundaries include players residing within the following area:
1) START: Chesapeake Bay at North End of Virginia Beach/Norfolk City line.
2) Travel south along Virginia Beach/Norfolk City line until intersect at Providence Road.
3) Travel east along Providence Road until intersect with Kempsville Road.
4) Travel north along Kempsville Road until intersect with Interstate 264.
5) Travel east along Interstate 264 until intersect with Independence Boulevard.
6) Travel north along Independence Boulevard until intersect with Virginia Beach Boulevard.
7) Travel east along Virginia Beach Boulevard until intersect with Lynnhaven Inlet River.
8) Travel north along Lynnhaven Inlet River until intersect with Chesapeake Bay.
9) END: Travel west along Chesapeake Bay coastline until intersect with Virginia Beach/Norfolk City line.
School Attendance Boundary Information
Little League rules allow your children to play for the league where your home is located OR for the league where their school is located. This new rule gives parents the option to register their children for the Little League that is truly most convenient to the family, and further enhance the role of community with the classmates and their families.
If your child attends one of the below listed schools in Aragona –Pembroke Little League boundaries, but you do not live in APLL boundaries, your child may still register to play at APLL:
Bayside High School
Princess Anne High School
Independence Middle School
Bayside Middle School
Diamond Springs Elementary
Old Donation School
Pembroke Meadows Elementary
Shelton Park Elementary
Point O’View Elementary
Ivy League Academy
St. Gregory the Great School
Chesapeake Bay Academy
Anchor Christian School
Tabernacle Baptist Academy
Old Donation Episcopal School
St. Matthews School
Requirements:A player will be deemed to attend school in the boundaries if the physical location of the school where they attend classes is within the boundaries established by the local league. Note: This excludes home schools, cyber schools, sports-related schools, sports academies, or preschool or after school where a student participates outside of the primary school the player is enrolled.
Handout: Proof of Residency Documents