Alabama Softball: Welcome
ATTENTION PARTICK MURPHY SOFTBALL SCHOOL CAMPERS!!
PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW AND IMPROVED WEBSITE
ALL our Fall & Winter Clinic information can be found on the new website. Registration is also OPEN.
Please stay tuned for Summer Camp information. It will be posted sometime in early February.
MONDAY, JULY 18 - WEDNESDAY, JULY 20 2011
TEAM CAMP FEATURES:
- Guaranteed 6 games officiated by AHSAA umpires
- One offensive session
- One defensive session
- Two nights of team building exercises and activities
- One game played in the UofA Softball Stadium
- Each player will receive a t-shirt
- Campers will be housed in Mary Burke Hall West, located on the UofA campus
- Campers must provide single size bed sheets, blanket, pillow, pillow case, towels, toiletries
- Campers will eat at the all you can you buffet located at Mary Burke Hall
- Meals provided will include lunch and dinner Monday, July 18, breakfast, lunch and dinner Tuesday, July 19 AND breakfast Wednesday, July 20.
- Head Coaches will be provided room and board by Patrick Murphy Softball School
- $100 for each additional coach (includes room and meals) or $50 for meals only
- Boarding Campers $300 (cost includes 6 meals and housing)
- Non-Boarding Campers $260 (cost includes 6 meals)
- Non-Boarding w/o meals $200 (cost for camp only)
Mary Burke West from 10 - 11:30 a.m. on Monday, July 18 (directions will be provided in your confirmation packet)
- The Alabama Softball Stadium located on the campus of the University of Alabama and Bowers Park, a Tuscaloosa City facility will serve as the playing locations.
- The camp staff is under the direction of Alabama Head Coach Patrick Murphy. The camp will consist of Alabama softball coaching staff, current and former Alabama players and other collegiate coaches.
MEDICAL STAFF INFORMAITON:
- The camp will have two certified athletic trainers on site.
- The camp will be limited to the first 16 teams that enroll. You will be scheduled to play teams that are as close to your division as possible.
- Each team will be responsible for all transportation (including to and from Bowers Park and campus).
- Each team will be responsible for providing an on-site chaperone. The chaperone must stay in the dorm and will be responsible for the team at all times. The chaperone can be the coach.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Download, print, complete and mail the handout located at the bottom of this page.
- Please include your depost along with the following items with your mailing:
Team Roster of players AND coaches attending
Parent or Guardian Signature on the Release Form
Copy of High School Physical Form within the last year or a doctor’s permission form
Rooming list…two per room please
Copies of each players insurance card
Mail to: Patrick Murphy Softball School, PO BOX 2425, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35403
Handout: 2011 Team Camp
Handout: 2011 Summer Printable Application